bushranger roofsacks get a good rap in exploroz

Submitted: Thursday, Aug 08, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 1675 Views:1682 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Bushranger roof sacks get a good rap on this website. Can anyone else comment on this product, good, bad or otherwise.
Cheers
Dougie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Goran - Friday, Aug 09, 2002 at 00:00

Friday, Aug 09, 2002 at 00:00
I have mine for 3 years now without any problems at all.They look to me as a very durable product.I have seen one rip to bits on the road and it got replaced free of charge.Factory said the fault was in the material of that particular batch.
AnswerID: 5520

Follow Up By: Dougie - Friday, Aug 09, 2002 at 00:00

Friday, Aug 09, 2002 at 00:00
Thanks Goran. Haven't heard anything bad about this product. Sounds like a worthwhile investment.
Cheers
Dougie
FollowupID: 2384

Reply By: Allan - Sunday, Aug 11, 2002 at 00:00

Sunday, Aug 11, 2002 at 00:00
I have had no experience with the Bush ranger product because I could not find one that suited the size of my roof rack and my requirements. I ended up getting one made to suit my needs. It was made of heavier water proof cavas, heavy duty zips with a velcrow flap to keep out the dust and adjustable straps to stop flapping when the bag is not full. I needed one to take the Oztent, sleeping gear etc but still leave clear space on the outside for the shovel, axe and high lift jack. I believe I ended up with a better product and the price was a lot less than the mass produced ones.
AnswerID: 5601

Sponsored Links