Brisbane Wheel Alignment and Toyota servicing

Submitted: Sunday, Sep 01, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 1871 Views:2556 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi guys, (I've also posted this to another forum, so apologies if you are reading this twice)

Have noticed that the front tyres on my 2002 Hilux are feathering a little and on the highway it pulls a little too much to the left (even on the right side of a dual lane carriageway), so I figure a wheel alignment is in order.

As (with previous vehicles) I've had many and varied results with various wheel-alignment places (no change or worse, steering wheel not straight, greasy marks all over the interior etc etc), and reading around the web that 4WD wheel alignment can be a tougher job than a normal passenger car, if any of you have recommendations for the best place to take the Hilux for a wheel alignment in the Brisbane area it would be much appreciated. I live in the western suburbs so somewhere west or slightly south of the city would be ideal (ie off Ipswich road, Rocklea, Moorooka, Taringa/Toowong or Centenary areas) as I can get it done on the way to work in the city.

Actually, thinking about it, Discount Tyre Services on Ipswich Rd, Moorooka is where the Toyota dealer sourced the Cooper ATs for it when new 5000ks ago - any experiences there?

Also, any recommendations on the best place to get it serviced would be appreciated as well. It's a 3.0 NA diesel. So any experiences good/bad with Toyota servicing in Brissie appreciated as well (dealer or otherwise). I'd do it myself but it's only a few months old and maintaining warranty is a consideration.

Cheers, Haggis
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links