Insurance and travelling

Submitted: Saturday, Oct 28, 2000 at 00:00
ThreadID: 19 Views:2062 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
My wife and I are going on a 6 month Holiday and need to gain insurance on our off road camper trailer and 12 ft tinny as well as the outboard, fridge and all of the other stuff. The mainstream Insurance companies are not interested as it "does not fit into our criteria".
Can anyone point me in the right direction.?

Many thanks

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: David - Sunday, Oct 29, 2000 at 00:00

Sunday, Oct 29, 2000 at 00:00
Brett,you can contact the AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL FOUR WHEEL DRIVE COUNCIL INSURANCE SCHEME, phone toll free, 1800 633 745 or web site- or 4WD INSURANCE BROKERS, phone local call, 1300 361 704.
AnswerID: 24

Sponsored Links