Problems with submitting reply to questions

Submitted: Wednesday, Sep 04, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 1909 Views:1329 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Can the EXPLOREOZ team please help with this problem. When I try to submit a reply to somebody's question, I keep getting a box coming up saying "Place more information into the answer box". It doesn't matter how many lines I put in the box, I keep getting the same request coming up.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - David - Wednesday, Sep 04, 2002 at 00:00

Wednesday, Sep 04, 2002 at 00:00
Yes - I suspect that you are running Internet Explorer version 4.01 without the script patches installed. This is a know problem from many many years ago. I may be wrong but this is the only know bug that exists with our site and data entry into the forum system. Also please use our site feedback system to place these type of requests as we do not always check the forum all the time (additionally the feedback system captures your browser information and sends it to us). If your browser is the problem then please upgrade, if something else then please use feedback. (I can disable the checking but this is not my most prefered option - send me feedback and I will investigate).David
AnswerID: 6345

Reply By: CLIVEB - Wednesday, Sep 04, 2002 at 00:00

FOLLOWING YOUR PLEA TO USE THE COMPANIES THAT SUPPORT EXPLORE OZ I FOUND THAT GOING THROUGH THE SYSTEM ie
ENTERED EAST VICTORIA,THEN ENGINE CONVERSION,NOTHING COULD BE FOUND?
I KNOW THESE PEOPLE EXIST,ARE YOU STILL COMPILING SYSTEM OR IS THERE LIMITED SUPPLIERS OF THIS PRODUCT.
PERHAPS I AM DOING IT WRONG,PLEASE ADVISE
AnswerID: 6356

Follow Up By: Exploroz Team - David - Wednesday, Sep 04, 2002 at 00:00

Clive,Thanks for using the system and yes we are still taking input to the search engine system. Our system relies on businesses submitting their site to ours to be included we have just modifed the way this is done and we are calling on everyone to spread the word. We have already spent too much money building this site for everyone to use and we now need to get the database built. If you are or know of a business then tell them to get involved in it, it is free after all. We have done as much advertising as we can afford over $30K to promote this site and services so we now ask that businesses and readers/users of the system help us to populate the database. We want to keep this resource open and running but as a business we can only go backwards for so long. Another way to help is become a members just $30 or use our online shop system. Anything that everyone can do will help in the long run.David
FollowupID: 2824

Sponsored Links