Pioneer Camper Trailer

Submitted: Saturday, Jan 08, 2005 at 11:49
ThreadID: 19175 Views:2144 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi,
Am still looking at camper trailers, Whilst in Perth last week i visited the Pioneer Camper Trailer factory and was able to see camper trailers in all stages of construction. All looked good but was wondering if anyone had had any dealings with them and what there trailers were like.
Would be looking at getting the Prospector Standard trailer.

Cheers All
Broome
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Brian B (QLD) - Saturday, Jan 08, 2005 at 15:46

Saturday, Jan 08, 2005 at 15:46
Jolly,

I can't help with that manufacturer but I do know that Caravan World put out a magazine in December totally devoted to camper trailers. I've got a copy and its pretty good with most of the major players featured and most price ranges are also covered. Try your local newsagent and see if you can score one.

I had some communication with the editor of the mag and he told me that In 2005 they are hoping to put an edition out in May and another in December and if sales are OK they are hoping to publish it bimonthly in 2006.

It may be worth a look.

Cheers

Brian
AnswerID: 91947

Reply By: TonyH - Sunday, Jan 09, 2005 at 01:24

Sunday, Jan 09, 2005 at 01:24
Pioneer had structural problems early, believe they have been rectified.
Another to look at is the Performance camper made on Kelvin Rd in Maddington. Becoming very popular by the look of it. I spent 3yrs looking for a good camper and finally went with the Performance hard top, get it in 2 weeks :-)

Tony Harding
AnswerID: 91993

Sponsored Links