Electrolux fridge door seal

Submitted: Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 00:27
ThreadID: 19245 Views:2811 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I cannot for the life of me figure out how the rubber door seal on my Electrolux 3 way caravan fridge. I have had the door off, the panle in the front off, all to no avail...can anyone help?

Thanks,
Paul.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: David Au - Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 07:18

Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 07:18
It is not surprising you cannot find out how to remove the rubber door seal - you don't.
If you need a new door seal you have to buy a new door complete - major ripoff.
AnswerID: 92316

Reply By: masti - Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 19:14

Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 19:14
Geep see if you have screws behind the lip of the gasket holding the gasket and liner in place if so loosen dont undo all the way across the top then half way down the sides then pull gasket out put new one on across top doing up centre screw then loosen all the rest of the screws and start from bottom and work up putting gasket on then tighten all screws from bottom up. If no screws see if you can pull gasket out between liner and door try in a patch of about two inches on side if pulls out then you have to pull out all the way around and push new one in gently but firmly then put screws in were markings are on liner. If You cant pull it out then you have to buy whole new door to replace seal best bet is if torn silicone up the tear and seal it that way Good Luck any more inquiries email me massticater@hotmail
AnswerID: 92487

Sponsored Links