Dual Battery Cradle 2004 RA Rodeo Diesel

Submitted: Thursday, Jan 13, 2005 at 15:51
ThreadID: 19329 Views:2589 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Anyone know who does a cradle for the current model Rodeo Dual Cab Diesel? I've checked with ARB and they say Piranha don't at this stage.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Mozza (NSW) - Thursday, Jan 13, 2005 at 16:00

Thursday, Jan 13, 2005 at 16:00
don't have same model car.. but if there is room under your bonnet, do your own.
Big W/Supercheap/Repco all sell the trays.. and battery holders/clamps etc.
Mine is very sturdy, i used existing holes in wheel arch/housing frame etc.. rubber washers to minimise rattling etc.. fixed securely... and easy to check as all fixings are visible.
p.s. and alot cheaper than Pirahna/TJM/ARB..
AnswerID: 92829

Reply By: Dao - Thursday, Jan 13, 2005 at 21:12

Thursday, Jan 13, 2005 at 21:12
We have the same model and same problem. Gary from ARB Moorbank was waiting for info on tray from Piranha. We have run an active and neutral to the rear of the tray, 2.5mm, and at the moment just hook our fridge (40L Engel) to it straight from the main battery. So far we have only left the fridge in while we are driveing and sightseeing but it would last alot longer. Our plan is to have the controls under the bonnet and put a sealed battery and heavy duty case in the rear, with plugs so that we can remove it when not in use. Not the best option but there is no space at all out front without $$$$$$$, aircon etc. The 2.5mm is temp at the moment, heavy cable should be used. Any good autoelectrician will be able to do this if you can't. Gell ceel and the new glass mat batteries would be the go, totaly sealed.
Dao
AnswerID: 92875

Sponsored Links