Canopy for Rodeo follow up

Submitted: Friday, Jan 28, 2005 at 17:36
ThreadID: 19864 Views:1356 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,

As follow up to my post about canopies, see the rig pick for the end result. Ended up with the Carryboy. Yes, I probably chose looks over practicality.

Anyway, it works beautifully for us, exactly what we had hoped for.

Thought I'd post the follow up to show what I had decided on. Happy to answer any questions if you're interested.

Cheers,

Jason.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Bradley- Friday, Jan 28, 2005 at 18:19

Friday, Jan 28, 2005 at 18:19
looks nice, all you have to do is change the description now....

All ready for the scratches ?? I know some nice tight tracks :-))
AnswerID: 95414

Follow Up By: Member - Smocky (NSW) - Friday, Jan 28, 2005 at 19:22

Friday, Jan 28, 2005 at 19:22
G'day Bradley,

Not worried about the tight tracks and scratches. Was under no illusion when I bought the thing. I've already christened it. Mind you, I've been pretty surprised what the paintwork will put up with.

We went for a drive around Mt Cole and the state forrests near Beaufort and Trawalla at Christmas and had a good time.

Cheers.
FollowupID: 354175

Reply By: Wisey (NSW) - Friday, Jan 28, 2005 at 22:15

Friday, Jan 28, 2005 at 22:15
Hi Smocky

looks good, glad your happy in your choice, the carryboy looks stylish. Just out of interest, does the canopy have racks/loadrails and internal supports for a load on top ( can't see clearly in pic's)?
AnswerID: 95451

Follow Up By: Member - Smocky (NSW) - Friday, Jan 28, 2005 at 23:41

Friday, Jan 28, 2005 at 23:41
G'day,

yep, it's got rails. Check out the photo's, I've put in another of just the canopy. Not a great shot, but you can see it.

It's not the "tradey" type of canopy with the Tradesman Rhino rails or anything, more of a wagon style of canopy. Carpetted interior with a nice flouro light. For us, it's ideal. For someone who is going to give it a bit of a hiding, might be better to save the extra grand and get a Flexiglass.

Cheers.
FollowupID: 354222

Sponsored Links