Gofer Batteries

Submitted: Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 09:43
ThreadID: 20165 Views:1336 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Does anybody know the type of batteris are fitted to a gofer (motorised wheelchair)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Lone Wolf - Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 10:13

Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 10:13
Not sure, but one thing I do know...

We have lot's of these in the area where I work, and they all have that stick thingy with the orange flag on top. I keep chuckling to myself...... imagining these things crossing the Simpson Desert, and all congregating on top of Big Red for a photo shoot!!!

I was at my local newsagent a couple of months ago, and there is this one cantankerous old lady who frequents the shop there, in her Gopher. When you see her.... look out... she's downright dangerous.
She was attempting to reverse this thing in a shop full of people, and it was a bit tight. I was over at the other counter, watching, when I suddenly let out this HUGE blood curdling yelp,,, like an 'iv'e been run over yelp'.
Well, you could have heard a pin drop!!!
This old bag suddenly realised I was taking the plss, and proceeded to chase me in her Gopher, whilst trying to beat me with her New Idea! The customers were having a wonderful time..."Here he is... behind this self!!!" She couldn't see over the tops of the displays, and the customers were plssing themselves laughing, watching her trying to vent her anger out on me.

Wolf who cried ouch....
AnswerID: 96911

Reply By: Rick Blaine - Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 18:42

Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 18:42
ok... having checked out the one next door.... says "Yuasa heavy duty maintenance free traction Battery".....size is about 250 square & 150mm tall...no current details.
I have watched in absolute amazement in Queanbeyan when 2 collided.. the language was brilliant - two elderly women into a cat fight...Mind you a lot of the problem is that the owners can get one of these for the purpose of "urban terrorism" with no licence or even the experience of ever having driven a car....yet various governments keep the pot simmering on special licences for 4x4 drivers...
AnswerID: 96967

Sponsored Links