Townsville region... in car navigation

Submitted: Tuesday, Feb 08, 2005 at 21:21
ThreadID: 20257 Views:1837 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi fellers....and girls
Anyone in the Townsville area running oziexplorer or similar and willing to show me how it all works?
I want to set up my GU with this sort of system and would like to know all the pros and cons and see if it is really helpfull or just another toy to play with.
I,ve spent many years travelling using paper maps and never got lost yet....yeah allright... maybe lost a couple of times.
Anyway all advice would be appreciated and prepared to travel reasonable distance
Cheers Poppy
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - David 0- Wednesday, Feb 09, 2005 at 17:47

Wednesday, Feb 09, 2005 at 17:47
Yep I am running a Garmin eTrex connected to an iPaq 5450 and Oziexplorer, and I am willing to show you how it works. I am based in Townsville but out of town a hell of a lot. In mackay at present.
I will be with the 4wd club this weekend so that is out, but maybe next week sometime. Message me and we can arrange.

Do I know you Poppy?

AnswerID: 97502

Follow Up By: Poppy - Wednesday, Feb 09, 2005 at 19:56

Wednesday, Feb 09, 2005 at 19:56
David.... To your last question first, No you don't know me and I am reasonably new to this forum and not yet a member, however that is all about to change.
You could email me at.... rmauger@dodo.com.au or I could try to make contact through your web site, either way I very much appreciate your offer
Regards Poppy
FollowupID: 356094

Sponsored Links