Request for Talk-Back Guests on ABC Radio

Submitted: Monday, Sep 23, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 2031 Views:1501 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
ABC Radio have invited ExplorOz readers to participate in a new radio program called "The Idlers" which will go to air nationally. It is a travel and aural history show designed to inspire people to travel around Australia through various annecdotal stories told by real travellers - like you and I.
The recording of the pilot for this show will be held this Friday night - September 27th over a 2 hr period from 7-9pm at the Melbourne Studio in Southbank.
ExplorOz readers have been personally invited to participate either by coming to the studio or by being phone participants.It sounds like its going to be a fun night and refreshments will be provided.If you can attend, please contact the Manager of Local Radio Ian Mannix via email to mannix.ian@abc.net.au
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: John - Monday, Sep 23, 2002 at 00:00

Monday, Sep 23, 2002 at 00:00
Great Stuff Guy's,

Can you keep us posted on when the program will be aired.....
If they are going to run stuff like this, they have just earned a new listener!!

Cheers
John
AnswerID: 6842

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Sep 27, 2002 at 00:00

Friday, Sep 27, 2002 at 00:00
Please tell me those of you who participated....
This man has gone and done the unthinkable. After using our resources to get his talk back guests, and saying that I would be called at 5pm for a hook up it is now 6.45pm and I have not been called. After all we did to arrange his talk back guests, he then let us down. NOT HAPPY JAN!
AnswerID: 6994

Follow Up By: Exploroz Team - Michelle - Friday, Sep 27, 2002 at 00:00

Friday, Sep 27, 2002 at 00:00
not to be confused - my 5pm is WA time, which is 7pm time in the east of course.
FollowupID: 3167

Sponsored Links