GPSMAP76 C SOFTWARE TO DOWN LOAD

Submitted: Friday, Feb 11, 2005 at 19:53
ThreadID: 20358 Views:1652 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
HI every one i just managed to down load metro guide on to the gps, the question is i want to now down load oziexplorer software on to as well so when i do will it go over the metro guide software or will i be able to access both one at a time depending were i am , and when i do buy oziexplorer which one do i buy oziexploer ce upgrade or just oziexplorer and what tracks in the outback do they show , i'd like to hear from any one thats done this before. cheer,s GREENDOG
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bonz (Vic) - Friday, Feb 11, 2005 at 20:07

Friday, Feb 11, 2005 at 20:07
Umm i guess you mean onto the lap top.

If you dont then sadly OziExplorer is for the laptop or the DA but doesnt go onto the gps like mapsource can
Time is an illusion produced by the passage of history

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 97934

Follow Up By: peter in sa - Friday, Feb 11, 2005 at 20:13

Friday, Feb 11, 2005 at 20:13
OK then thanks Bonz, so if i pick my self up a lap top for say 400 bucks i'd be able to run it through my gps on to the lap top is that right cheer's
FollowupID: 356466

Follow Up By: Bonz (Vic) - Friday, Feb 11, 2005 at 20:18

Friday, Feb 11, 2005 at 20:18
Yes thats right, the GPS will feed the info to the lappy and jobs right, the only thing is....OziExplorer is an excellent map tracking piece of kit but you also need the maps, you can scan your own and stitch them together, or buy them calibrated already, Hema sell lots (high country and great desert maps) and if you're scratching you could shoot me an email once you're set up and I can send you one or two I have scanned and stitched.

I am just about to slip Mapsource onto thie PC so I will see what happens
Time is an illusion produced by the passage of history

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 356469

Sponsored Links