David Kosh from Channel 7 on the anti-4wd subject

Submitted: Tuesday, Feb 15, 2005 at 16:19
ThreadID: 20472 Views:5061 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I know this is one more on the North Sydney council decision to make 4wd pay more for parking. But did anyone saw Sunrise on channel 7 this morning and what Koshy said when they gave the news?
He fully approved and went even further than that. What made me laugh was that the other presentators had a go at him for saying this when he drives an outlander. And what was even better was that he kept arguing the outlander is not a 4wd: "It is like a normal car, it has been engineered by Mitsubishi and it is of similar size to a normal sedan, doesn't block the view and happen to be awd". LOL. So my Challenger is not a 4wd then since it was also engineered by Mitsubishi?
How do clowns like this manage to get a job on a news program on TV?

SLY.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: muzzimbidgie - Tuesday, Feb 15, 2005 at 17:17

Tuesday, Feb 15, 2005 at 17:17
Don't panic everyone. It will never happen.

They'll have a 100% ban on sprinklers and fertilizer on your lawn before they stop 4x4's in the city.

If a particular council bans us, so be it, we'll never shop in that precinct again.

Remember.... I drive a four wheel drive and I vote !!!!!!!

AnswerID: 98523

Reply By: basecamp15 - Tuesday, Feb 15, 2005 at 21:46

Tuesday, Feb 15, 2005 at 21:46
sounds like a real kochhead...................lol
AnswerID: 98560

Reply By: ev700 - Tuesday, Feb 15, 2005 at 22:05

Tuesday, Feb 15, 2005 at 22:05
North Sydney councillors are a joke - did they stop for a minute to consider that they and their public servant executives commute in publically-funded petrol V8 limos with engine capacities over 5.5 litres? With unlimited fuel cards too!

Fair dinkum, who are they kidding. Why don't they set the example?

David Koch? He needs a red nose and face paint to complete his image. Talk about a light-weight with a brain of fluff - he gives men a bad name. Dills like him are lousy role models for young men and boys.

EV700

AnswerID: 98571

Reply By: Member - Bradley- Wednesday, Feb 16, 2005 at 15:01

Wednesday, Feb 16, 2005 at 15:01
Dirty hipocrites, all of them.

Saw an ad on 9 last night doing shameless self promotion, and there is one of their OB (outside broadcast) rigs , a damn toyo cruiser,

Then this morning we passed a channel 7 ob rig in essendon, a freakin gm suburban !

And they have the gall to get on the bandwagon with crap stories like this.
AnswerID: 98678

Sponsored Links