*WARNING* Getting your 4x4 Lifted can be hazarded to your health

Submitted: Sunday, Feb 20, 2005 at 22:50
ThreadID: 20626 Views:2779 Replies:5 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
On thursday, I got a 50mm Lift suspension (OME) installed on my 80 Series. Got to tell you, it looks and drives much better now. Only problem was, is that the Mrs pulled a muscle in her back trying to get in. She off work for a few days. So just a reminder if you get your 4x4 lifted, tell your Mrs to take it easy before getting in.

PS I don't think it funny, honest to god. lol
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Kimberly Kruiser - Monday, Feb 21, 2005 at 00:08

Monday, Feb 21, 2005 at 00:08
I was luckier than that. Mine pulled a muscle in her mouth when she saw the bill.
I didn't realise that a suspension lift could be so benificial to ones hearing as well.
AnswerID: 99261

Reply By: Lone Wolf - Monday, Feb 21, 2005 at 08:03

Monday, Feb 21, 2005 at 08:03
I have just removed the side steps from Tracy's Delica.

"How am I supposed to get in it now," she says, all dressed up in a long skirt, ready to go to work.
"How's about we cut those really long splits up the rear of all of your skirts." I say.
"Ian, I'm beginning to think you had an ulterior motive for removing those bloody steps, and height wasn't the issue, was it now..."
I just simply look at the ground, shuffling my feet, hoping she doesn't see my smirk.
"so," she quips "What am I supposed to do when you give it a 40 mm. lift, and put higher profile tyres on the bloody thing, what am I to do then?"
"Well love, I seen these Nosebleed come Hooker black boots on Ebay, what's say I make a bid for them."
"Jesus!!" She screamed."You guys are all the same, tell me though, how much are they going for?"

Ahh............ to be a male...........

Wolfie
AnswerID: 99274

Reply By: Member - Camper (SA) - Monday, Feb 21, 2005 at 14:14

Monday, Feb 21, 2005 at 14:14
Shame, shame shame!
4wd's and all camping and caravanning gear should only be used for serious passtimes. Isn't that why serious 4wders get upset when they see good offroad machinery being used only to deliver kids to school?
Erotic planning is not serious enough!

Camper
AnswerID: 99320

Reply By: Diamond (Vic) - Monday, Feb 21, 2005 at 19:19

Monday, Feb 21, 2005 at 19:19
good thing a lift.
now she will have to stay out of it.
buy her a small car.
AnswerID: 99357

Reply By: muzzimbidgie - Monday, Feb 21, 2005 at 21:00

Monday, Feb 21, 2005 at 21:00
The young bloke who works over the road has a lifted hilux, with no steps.
He loves picking up his girlfriend from work, cos she always wears short skirts !
AnswerID: 99377

Sponsored Links