group trips. What do you think?

Submitted: Wednesday, Mar 02, 2005 at 02:35
ThreadID: 20897 Views:2519 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,

Maybe I have missed it while looking on the site but will suggest it anyway. Would be good to have in the topic search an area for up and coming trips. For example, if I was planning a Simpson crossing on a set date that it be placed within a topic such as ‘Up and coming trips’. If others wish to join in the trip they can then email the poster to do so. This would then allow us to meet and travel with each other on occasions and give greater opportunities to do trips that we other wise may not have been able to do (Canning stock route) unless you are happy going by yourself. Just a thought, what do you think. If it is already on the site let me know where.

I am not after tag a longs or tours. I go driving locally with friends but not all want to do a more remote trek. Such a link could also be used for camping weekends (Bandethra, NSW is always good). As stated it may offer us more opportunity to meet each other and go to places we may not have thought or heard of. Just a though, what do you think? The final say would be up to the Explore Oz site team.

Yours in dust, mud, family fun and beer,
Matt.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Matt H (NSW) - Wednesday, Mar 02, 2005 at 02:48

Wednesday, Mar 02, 2005 at 02:48
Hi again,

Disregard my last. I just found what I was talking about under Trips/Gathering in the All News section. Perhaps we could put it under it's own heading, make it easier to find.

Matt
AnswerID: 100754

Follow Up By: greydemon - Wednesday, Mar 02, 2005 at 11:40

Wednesday, Mar 02, 2005 at 11:40
Don't apologise Matt - I didn't know it was there, now I do.

Thanks

Greydemon
FollowupID: 358911

Sponsored Links