Bush Trippin' Goodies For Sale

Submitted: Monday, Mar 14, 2005 at 15:09
ThreadID: 21210 Views:2139 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Just in case members are on the 'sniff', there is a list of bush traveller's goodies on offer at vks737.on.net - Market Page - third item down. May be of interest.... (but ... note the disclaimer at the head of course !).
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Willem - Monday, Mar 14, 2005 at 18:31

Monday, Mar 14, 2005 at 18:31
Hmmmm Banjo....went and had a butchers......those sellers are getting a bit excited with their prices. Lots of HF Radios for sale...getting out before Broadband destroys it all? Didn't mind that Canter with the 4.2 Turbo though...but at $135,000 it can stay where it is.
AnswerID: 102394

Follow Up By: Member - Banjo (SA) - Monday, Mar 14, 2005 at 18:45

Monday, Mar 14, 2005 at 18:45
Indeed Willem, re prices - I just post 'em of course - I stay right out of value judgements re the list ..... my attitude with used toys has always been around a max of 2/3 new price for something current and in great condition. Something in good nick but just superceded is a definite max of half new price (more like 1/3) - IMO, the warranty in a new unit rules out paying more than those figures ! I got my used Barrett 950 system (current model) for $1500 when the new price was $2995 cash in hand. Some people are obviously paying the low 2's for them still, and even more for superceded Codans ! Whatever.PS _ I've been around and inside the Canter, at Birdsville - was owned by PIM1 - beautiful nick throughout - not a mark - but as you say, no point if we are not in that category of 'conveyance' ! It is big.
FollowupID: 360140

Sponsored Links