Corryong over Easter

Submitted: Thursday, Mar 31, 2005 at 20:33
ThreadID: 21670 Views:1587 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
First let me say thanks to Glenn for organising a wonderful trip.

Jenny and I got home today after stopping off for another three days on the way home. Topped off a great week, three peaceful days in the bush after four days of fine touring and good friends.

The highlight of the Easter trip was the drive to Mt Pinnibar. A simply sensational day of climbing and descending through some outstanding country. More importantly for me, it reintroduced my wife to 4wdriving which she thoroughly enjoyed.

The people involved were so wonderful; Glenn and James, Adam and Kirsten, and Al, Lyn, Tegan and Callum. Everyone just wanted to help each other. A fine example was when we were setting up the camper and I asked Jenny to pass me a tent peg; someone else heard the words "tent peg" and shouted out "Do you need some tent pegs? We've got plenty". This was the spirit of the the whole trip.

Can't wait to do it again.

Cheers,

Jim.

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Al & Mrs Al (Vic) - Thursday, Mar 31, 2005 at 20:38

Thursday, Mar 31, 2005 at 20:38
Jimbo,

glad you and Jenny made it home safely. It certainly was a fantastic trip, and like you we can't wait for the next one.

cheers Lyn

PS...did you get reacquainted with your sandwich maker ? :)

AnswerID: 104571

Reply By: Member Eric - Friday, Apr 01, 2005 at 07:31

Friday, Apr 01, 2005 at 07:31
There is still the unanswered rumour of the need to change jocks on a sertain hill desent . ????????????
AnswerID: 104625

Follow Up By: Member - Jimbo (VIC) - Friday, Apr 01, 2005 at 08:16

Friday, Apr 01, 2005 at 08:16
Any suggestion that the passenger seat of a silver Jerry Can got soiled is nothing more than "foul gossip and slander".

She got pretty close though, a bit of screaming and "white knuckling" the grab handle. Settled down soon after she got used to it. Even began too enjoy it.
FollowupID: 361962

Sponsored Links