HINCHINBROOK ISLAND great place

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 02, 2005 at 16:00
ThreadID: 21723 Views:1444 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi Every one I had the pleasure to spend Easter up with my sister and brother in law who's in the army up at TOWNSVILLE, We stayed at the C/P at Lucinda and it was packed 4wd's and boats of course we spent the week end fishin over at the island and at the end of that great long jetty 5ks long in fact and yes we caught enough fish to be happy with ,but caming from s.a the humdity nocked me around a bit but just had to drink heaps of water instead of V.B that a lone nearly killed me any way to any one heading up there Lucinda is a great place to vist .
cheer's GREENDOG
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: niikki - Sunday, Apr 03, 2005 at 10:00

Sunday, Apr 03, 2005 at 10:00
Hi All, yep your sure right about the area there it is magnificent ay !
but did you go to mount fox crater for a look or the wallaman falls(i think thats the name of the falls) they are spectacular...
Also real estate is very cheap up there i'm actually think of buying a cheap house in Lucinda or Halifax for an investment as it is gunna boom up there one day...
sure is one place to visit when in the area...
Peace
Niikki
AnswerID: 104896

Follow Up By: peter in sa - Sunday, Apr 03, 2005 at 11:31

Sunday, Apr 03, 2005 at 11:31
Hi Nikki no did'nt have time to go out to Wallaman fall's , my other sister live's at Bal Gal Beach great little place she brought a house there for 80 thousand and has done heaps of work to it at todays price's she would make a profit no worrys. we allso took a drive around Taylor's Beach not far from Lucinda that's another place i would be investing in a house cheer's GREENDOG
FollowupID: 362137

Sponsored Links