Greenbank Station - Borroloola

Submitted: Sunday, Apr 03, 2005 at 11:32
ThreadID: 21736 Views:7725 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Has anyone stayed at this station and know how many camping sites there are, how much $ per vehicle, if there are any amenities and how many 'boat ramps' (i.e. cleared river banks) there are and how steep they are. Also how far is it to fresh water for showers (and where).
Cheers
JD
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Dazz78 - Monday, Apr 04, 2005 at 19:23

Monday, Apr 04, 2005 at 19:23
Stayed at Greenbank last september. The cost per vehicle was $150.00 but this included a bit extra because we wanted access to another creek on the property and needed to be shown the way. As far as I am aware there are no amenities at the main camping area and the nearest fresh water apart from billabongs is back at the Werean River where it crosses the Savanna Way. I did see a couple of water tanks but even if they did hold water I do not think they would be for campers use. Access to the river I am unsure about, most of the Robinson River that I saw had sheer cliff face but this flattens out toward the mouth where there are a few creeks. There would be reasonable access for a small boat somewhere. As I mentioned we camped in a differerent area and did not see much of the main camping ground but I hoped this helps.

Regards
Dazz.
AnswerID: 105148

Follow Up By: H2O - Friday, Apr 08, 2005 at 08:41

Friday, Apr 08, 2005 at 08:41
Dazz, thanks for the info. I will have to give them a call and see what they have to say.
JD
FollowupID: 362819

Sponsored Links