Re: post 21813(Stubby holders

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 06, 2005 at 16:42
ThreadID: 21827 Views:1547 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I felt a collective thankyou was in order(read too lazy too follow up all of them). All of the wonderful and funny responses have been cut & pasted and sent out to the various committee members to vote on. 19th April is the dead line for the logo to be finalised, will let you know the outcome.

Thanks to all who contributed, if any more come to mind, post them before the 19th.

Blue
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Allan Mac (VIC) - Wednesday, Apr 06, 2005 at 17:20

Wednesday, Apr 06, 2005 at 17:20
I missed the first post about the twiins but coming from a family of 7 of which there were 2 sets of twins (b/g) (b/b) I can recall some funny moments growing up with them.
Graeme, the first of the twins used to say He was first out because "how would you like to be stuck up under her(his sister)a**se for 9 months".
The other 2 boys went into the racing game and you could bet on it if Baz had a fall Les would come down within a few days. I won heaps of money betting on it happening. I reckon they even switched horses at times too if they were struggling with weight. but thats another story. Good luck with your stubby holder pursuit, Blue
AnswerID: 105428

Reply By: Toy_Hilux - Wednesday, Apr 06, 2005 at 19:30

Wednesday, Apr 06, 2005 at 19:30
Hi,
Heres one for you,

"Instant Family - Just add Alcohol"

Darryl
AnswerID: 105441

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (14)