caravan sites north west

Submitted: Monday, Apr 18, 2005 at 22:38
ThreadID: 22177 Views:2163 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Louise and I are heading north on the 2nd July for 3 months towing our 20 foot van.
We are sticking to the coast and love fishing and stop overs such as Coronation Beach north of Geraldton.

Can anyone help us with a web site or such that we can find all the sites available from Perth north to the Pilbra. We are fully self contained with solar power and generator etc.

Also we would like to hear from anyone that is heading north on a similar trip at the same time so as we maybe able to meet and swap ideas

Clive and Louise
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Topcat (WA) - Tuesday, Apr 19, 2005 at 00:49

Tuesday, Apr 19, 2005 at 00:49
Hi Clive, try this website for spots. Have used it in the past with good results.
www.westernbelle.com/
Cheers.
AnswerID: 107326

Reply By: Wizard1 - Tuesday, Apr 19, 2005 at 11:41

Tuesday, Apr 19, 2005 at 11:41
We bought the books Free Camping in WA (North and Southern editions) andfound them invaluable. We have never found a website, etc as informative and accurate as those books.

We used it when travelling to Darwin and stayed at some great spots along the coast.

Another good guide is the 4WDriving WA, I think it is called, which you can get from Newsagents.

I found a web site last year, downloaded the exhaustive spreadsheet with all the info and free camping (Australia wide, I might add) and I may as well have used it for toilet paper for the accuracy of info that it provided.

Wizard
PradoTD
Gold Coast (formerly of Swanbourne)

AnswerID: 107361

Sponsored Links