PARACHILNA GORGE TO 2 FULL MOON'S

Submitted: Monday, Apr 25, 2005 at 20:53
ThreadID: 22361 Views:1815 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi every one just thought i'd let every one now how our long wk end went in the flinders was great we camped out in the gorge and got a great spot just of the creek crossing,we went with the brother in law who's got a duel cab hilux and me with the paj ,we had a drive down to Wilpena on Saturday and back through the gorges on the way home, were the brother in law picked up he's first puncture bugga. Now if any one was driving through the gorge and seen a naked guy having a shower in front of the paj in full view of the passing traffic and yes there was passing traffic bloody hell did they get a shock all i can say that they were treated to 2 full moon's that weekend. Sunday came and we all went into Blinman for lunch and it was very nice in deed ,sun night we decided to go in to the Prairie to have a look and a beer, well lets just say it,s the most UNFRIENDLINESS pub i've been to unreal let's just say the cats got there tongue, monday was home time and on the way out of the gorge me brother in law picked up he's second flat [not happy jan] other than that we all had a great weekend cheer's GREENDOG
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: D-Jack - Tuesday, Apr 26, 2005 at 00:29

Tuesday, Apr 26, 2005 at 00:29
Good you hear you had a good and safe trip. Just a question though, not meaning to start a debate, but for my own info, what size, brand and tyre pressures was your brother running to get 2 flats in such a short weekend?

D-JAck
AnswerID: 108173

Follow Up By: peter in sa - Tuesday, Apr 26, 2005 at 10:00

Tuesday, Apr 26, 2005 at 10:00
D-jack brother in law is running Desert Duallers a/t i my self got a flat on sat on the parachlina gorge rd i had a stone go straight in between the tread in the gap when that happens i reckon it's just bad luck, tyre pressure were run at 32 cheer's GREENDOG
FollowupID: 365014

Sponsored Links