Anne Beadell/Connie Sue Highway

Submitted: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 at 22:34
ThreadID: 22626 Views:1797 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,
in August I am planning on travelling along the Anne Beadell Hwy from Coober Pedy to WA. I need to know if there are any permits required for the following sections and where I could apply for them : WA Border to Neale Junction, Neale Junction to Laverton and Neale Junction to Rawlinna. At this stage I am not sure which way we will go from Neale Junction. Any info on track from Neale Junction to Rawlinna would also be appreciated.


Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - David - Tuesday, May 03, 2005 at 23:01

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 at 23:01
Permit and heaps of other information is available in the trek notes for both the Anne Beadell and Connie Sue highway. See Region Search Western Deserts then select TrekNotes.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message
Classifieds: Ultimate Camper

AnswerID: 109545

Reply By: Member- Rox (WA) - Wednesday, May 04, 2005 at 16:38

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 at 16:38
Did it in Nov 2004 used all the info from Explor OZ, It takes upto 6 weeks to get all permits. WA roads were great SA very rough see treck notes.
AnswerID: 109641

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (11)