Good news story on fridges.

Submitted: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 at 21:29
ThreadID: 22667 Views:2120 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
My Waeco CF80 came with a bonus 15L thermo cooler.

The fridge is working very well and so was the cooler (one of my sons keeps it in his bedroom) until one of the higes broke on the cooler.

I contacted a local service agent a few days ago about ordering a replacement hinge. Heard nothing until today. He rang to say there were no spare parts available...... Sounds bad.

He then went on to say......the blokes at Waeco have taken some hinges of a dead cooler and have posted them down. Come and collect them from me at your leisure.

And the cost.....The middle of a doughnut.

Can't ask fairer than that (Arthur Daley).

I'm happy.

Cheers,

Jim.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Footloose - Thursday, May 05, 2005 at 08:49

Thursday, May 05, 2005 at 08:49
One of the reasons I bought a Waeco was the number of similar stories I'd read. They appear to have an excellent reputation for backup, and that's important to me.
AnswerID: 109768

Reply By: Member - iMusty (VIC) - Thursday, May 05, 2005 at 09:42

Thursday, May 05, 2005 at 09:42
I met Trevor Ryan at the Vic Caravan/Camping/Tour show and he was genuinly interested in the product and what was happening in the industry.

He's the Vic/Tas Sales Rep for Waeco. Real nice bloke.

I sell stuff myself so the bull-ship meter was on and there was no sign of crapola from him at all.

He's number is 0438 611 193 for any one wanting to talk fridges.
AnswerID: 109778

Reply By: brett - Thursday, May 05, 2005 at 20:54

Thursday, May 05, 2005 at 20:54
The lid on my CF50 warped last week, sent them an email, got a reply next day saying fax your sales receipt up and we'll send you a new one, sure enough 4 days later a new lid arrives by courier. New lids are much better, more of a hard plastic than the old ones.
AnswerID: 109912

Sponsored Links