Big Trip Update

Submitted: Friday, May 06, 2005 at 16:02
ThreadID: 22720 Views:2008 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all, it's been about three months since my last post advising that we were off on the trip around Aus. We're currently in the Baroosa cleaning up prior to heading North through the Flinders and along the old Ghan railway.

I've just updated the web site with the latest diary entries so feel free to pop along and have a read. Most of the diary is about what the family is up to but it does contain location details and may be of interest to others planning something similar (and thanks again to all forum members that helped me plan this trip!).

4wd highlights to date include:
-Arthur River (Tas)
-Beachport to Robe (SA) - just fantastic!
-Tom Groggin to Davies Plain Hut
(and didn't get to complete Craigs Hut due to snow!)

Happy to spread the goodwill and answer queries from other forumites - probably best if you email rather than use this post given that I'm not sure when I'll next be online.

All the best and keep on 4wd'ing!

Mark (aka Juma)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Rick (S.A.) - Sunday, May 08, 2005 at 20:50

Sunday, May 08, 2005 at 20:50
Looking for a neat and well organised campsite on the Oodnadatta Track?

Try the campgrounds at Coward Springs. It's midway between Marree & William Creek - lots to explore from here if you can see past the end of the roo bar..........

Cheers
AnswerID: 110355

Reply By: hedevil - Tuesday, May 10, 2005 at 10:09

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 at 10:09
Hi Mark and Judith followed your web site "great", we ourselves are setting off from brisbane on 6 june for 6 month trip, tried to send you an email from your web site but it said I was not properly set up that doesnt surprise me technology challenged here, any way drop us your email address if you wish, ours is magpiemax@hotmail.com, our coaster is called ezy go'n if you see us... regards Max and Carol safe travels
AnswerID: 110591

Sponsored Links