This Thread has been Archived
goodday
this is for david at eo i sent a email but it might not have been to right addy
just wondering why the fuel price updates are so far behind

steve
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - iMusty (VIC) - Wednesday, May 11, 2005 at 23:07

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 at 23:07
If you got to the Forum you MUST be able to get to the 'About Us' tab.

He does ask us to send to him comments on his email and NOT post messages to him on the Forum. I'm no Policeman and I don't think it is any of my business BUT !! It must get frustrating for him to keep receiving messages on the Forum.

I'll copy and paste your message for you and send it to him via the correct channels, that way you can be sure he gets it in a decent time frame. My understanding is that he simply does not look at every thread on the site, How could he?

Personally I think it's great that improvements are being made on the site, I can only suppose that if WE MEMBERS help him manage his time, we will stand to benefit. I did not see a price rise with the new changes/improvements, did you? No, the improvements were above and beyond the deal I signed up for. It can't keep happening if he has to chase us around the block for common courtesy.

With respect.

iMusty
AnswerID: 110935

Follow Up By: Member - iMusty (VIC) - Thursday, May 12, 2005 at 15:34

Thursday, May 12, 2005 at 15:34
email reply word for word.
---------- start email -----------
James,

Issues with Shell actually. We are trying to find the right person in that company to speak to about it. Big company can never find the right person and spend ages on phone tag
---------- end email----------
FollowupID: 367424

Sponsored Links