I'm back...for all who care ;-)

Submitted: Monday, May 16, 2005 at 19:06
ThreadID: 23036 Views:1627 Replies:3 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Gday guys and gals,

I've finally got the ADSL up and running...what a slacker.

For all who care to remember (really, who has the time!) the GU is still going well. Changes since last on are changing from 3 inch to 4 inch kit (adjustable panhards, caster correction plates etc etc).

Is going well. Am now up to 25,000's and all is good. Will be looking to sell perhaps towards the end of year, depending on what happens.

Look forward to catching up with you sooner rather than later!

Cheers all,

Chris.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Ed. C.- Monday, May 16, 2005 at 19:14

Monday, May 16, 2005 at 19:14
Have ya been away??????
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Hadn't noticed;-))
Confucius say.....
"He who lie underneath automobile with tool in hand,
....Not necessarily mechanic!!"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 111493

Follow Up By: Member - Chris M (QLD) - Monday, May 16, 2005 at 19:18

Monday, May 16, 2005 at 19:18
Nice one mate!!!

Hope all has been well.

Catch ya round...
FollowupID: 367847

Reply By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Monday, May 16, 2005 at 19:23

Monday, May 16, 2005 at 19:23
wb mate......thought you'd been a bit quiet......
I've been up to my ususal tricks of posting about overheating.......but now I'm convinced it hasn't been overheating at all; the gauge is useless. I've put a VDO temp gauge, VDO oil temp gauge, turbo boost gauge and EGT gauge (but that might have been on b4 you went awol).
Why would you want to sell it later this year?????it will just be starting to free-up (around 35000klm in my case).
Cya mate
Roachie
AnswerID: 111494

Follow Up By: Member - Chris M (QLD) - Monday, May 16, 2005 at 21:58

Monday, May 16, 2005 at 21:58
Gday Roachie,

Bugger hey, well at least your truck has a new radiator etc etc and your heating/cooling system won't need any work for a long time!

Not any problems, awesome truck mate, purchased franchise etc and have spent alot of my hard saved cash lately. May need to downgrade for a year or two till i save again. Not that I mind, I can still pick up a tidy turbo GQ and play a bit till I can bring another new baby to the family.

Good to hear from you mate. Any trips planned to QLD?

Cheers

Chris.
FollowupID: 367876

Reply By: Andrew from TrekTable - Monday, May 16, 2005 at 21:09

Monday, May 16, 2005 at 21:09
Welcome back Chris,

Make sure you pop me a note when getting ready to sell. You've got just about everything I need already fitted. Only thing missing is a TrekTable!! LOL

But you'd have to sign a stat dec to the wife stating the vehicle is stock. And she might ask questions about how you keep your shed so clean etc etc. On second thoughts, sounds abit dangerous.

Andrew

AnswerID: 111517

Follow Up By: Member - Chris M (QLD) - Monday, May 16, 2005 at 22:01

Monday, May 16, 2005 at 22:01
Howdy Andrew,

Good to hear from you mate. Hope business is good.

Shed not so clean now mate, I have been trying to renovate and it's now taken me 7 months, we have been living in the big shed for the last 6 weeks or so. Best thing is, we're living in the camper so it's just like holidays, just gotta get up every morning and work....hmmm, actually, it's not like holidays at all!

I will be sure to let you know when and if the beast is for sale, it will be a sad time for me, that's for sure! But I'd be glad to know it went to a good home!

Cheers mate,

Chris.
FollowupID: 367880

Sponsored Links