Chris M's Pride and joy to head South!

Submitted: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 18:13
ThreadID: 23300 Views:1844 Replies:2 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
After some heavy negotiating..hehe ( a couple of emails and a 5 minute phone call)
I'm pleased to say that I will be purchasing Chris's suppurbly set up GU, You Rippa!

Ti's a shame for Chris that he has to let his pride and joy go due to a change of direction in buisness, but rest assured mate it's going to a good home, just another member of the EO Family.

I even get dealer delivery! Chris will combine a visit with his rellos in Melbourne with the delivery of the beast, can't beat that.(in about 3 weeks)

Many thanks Chris for 'Honouring' my initial testing of the water early days and giving me first crack at it.

Happy Days........Browny
P.S. By the way I obviously now have a 98 4.2 Diesel GU Wagon for sale with a few little extras (see rig pic) It will probably get Chri's's 4" suppension kit as I'm hight restricted due to occasional work requirements in inner city car parks
davidbrown at myaccess dot com dot au
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Crazie (VIC) - Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 18:32

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 18:32
Hey Brownie

Mate you have to be happy with that, Chris has done some awesome work on that truck. Should bring you heaps of fun

Enjoy it mate and lets try and hook up with Chris if he has time for a few beers when he is down.

Crazie
AnswerID: 112844

Follow Up By: Member - Browny (VIC) - Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 18:45

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 18:45
Crazie,

Mate rapt!

Your on, as the day gets nearer I'll get some exact times on Chris's itinary and we'll all have a beer together, maybe an EO trip to the local!

Browny
FollowupID: 369012

Follow Up By: Member - Crazie (VIC) - Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 19:05

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 19:05
Sounds great mate, quick day trip or BBQ would be great.

look forward to seeing the truck.
FollowupID: 369017

Reply By: Member - Chris M (QLD) - Thursday, May 26, 2005 at 07:57

Thursday, May 26, 2005 at 07:57
Sniff Sniff wahhhhhhh...

Ahem, very glad for it to be going to a good home. Looking forward to the drive (obviously in broad daylight as we don't want to see any skippies) in a couple of weeks.

Crazie, Brownie, need you ask should we hook up and have a beer? I look forward to it.

In the meantime, it's getting the royal treatment. A detail!

Cheers

Chris.
AnswerID: 112943

Follow Up By: Member - Bradley- Thursday, May 26, 2005 at 19:55

Thursday, May 26, 2005 at 19:55
a detail eh? - as in pampering, just like the ladies (and some dubious metrosexual males) it's in for a mud bath !!!!!

Sad days, at least you know she's going to a good home.

Count me in on a few ales when you are down.

cheers Brad
FollowupID: 369225

Sponsored Links