Coober Pedy, it rocks- underground and drinking

Submitted: Sunday, Jun 26, 2005 at 22:11
ThreadID: 24207 Views:1970 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
g'day all
we are currently in CP in the underground bar and have found time from our busy haha schedule to drop in to say hi. Eric and I hope that work is going great for you all as we are doing it tough. The trip is going very smoothly besides a few small little hiccups, we will exlain later, but this keyboard is not helping hahaha. We have caught up with john davies and the rest of the 8 big landrover group that are doing the crossing at the same time. I have found where greeks first came to australia, CP is their home , according to Eric, he knows half of the town and we have been here 10 mins. We are off in the morning to onnadatta and continue to dalhousie where we are meeyting up with Jiarna (John) and hopely doing some traveling. I was glad to see the sign our of port ausgusta and its not hard to see why no EO people actually lived there hahaha. Well we left PA at 12pm and pulled into CP at 5 mins past five, with a good half hour lunch and photos, so just over 4.5 hours driving... not sure does that sound ok???? hahaha Eric has that shoes with lead in it.. we even squeezed in a few games of "guess who sings this acroos the uhf and reported the AFL footy scores to a few people we passed.

cheers one and all, updates to follow or when we get back

Adam (crazie) and eric
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Footloose - Sunday, Jun 26, 2005 at 22:15

Sunday, Jun 26, 2005 at 22:15
The Oodna Track will never be the same :)))))))
AnswerID: 117619

Reply By: Member - Jimbo (VIC) - Sunday, Jun 26, 2005 at 22:29

Sunday, Jun 26, 2005 at 22:29
Sad to hear you are missing being at work.

I'll be getting up tomorrow morning, putting in a hard 8 hours and just loving it whilst you are doing it oh so tough.

Must be hard for you, we all pity your plight.

BASTARD.

Cheers,

Jim and Jenny.
AnswerID: 117622

Follow Up By: Member - Browny (VIC) - Monday, Jun 27, 2005 at 16:32

Monday, Jun 27, 2005 at 16:32
Well done Crazie,

Half ya luck,

Browny
FollowupID: 373053

Reply By: Willem - Sunday, Jun 26, 2005 at 23:11

Sunday, Jun 26, 2005 at 23:11
Caught up with Eric on the mobile. Lots of background noise....wonder what they are up to. Going to try and meet up in the desert somewhere.
AnswerID: 117629

Sponsored Links