Getting to Cruiser Park?

Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 29, 2005 at 08:48
ThreadID: 24276 Views:1837 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Does anyone know what the best way to get to Landcruiser Park is from Noosa? I have a couple of mates that's going to meet us out there on the weekend. They are not going in a 4x4 so it will have to be a good road.

From what I can see they will have to go to Cooroy, Kenilworth,...but from there I can't seem to work out the best way?? I know right at the entrance of Cruiser park there is a road that goes to Kenilworth but don't know the condition?

Can anyone help? I will have a look on the GPS maps tonight I think

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Brian B (QLD) - Wednesday, Jun 29, 2005 at 09:16

Wednesday, Jun 29, 2005 at 09:16
Troll 81,

I think the link road to Kennilworth that you are talking about could be Sunday Creek Road. It is OK in the dry for a conventional vehicle but in the wet is unsuitable. If there has been a lot of rain at times the rangers will close this road down.

CLICK HERE for some local info that may help you out.

It may pay you to ring the local ranger at Kennilworth and check on road conditions as the Sunshine Coast has had a lot of rain in recent days.
AnswerID: 118007

Reply By: Member - Chris M (QLD) - Wednesday, Jun 29, 2005 at 15:07

Wednesday, Jun 29, 2005 at 15:07
Just head out to Woodford mate and keep going along that road past kilcoy etc. Great run actually. Have a map I could scan in if you need it!

Cheers

Chris.
AnswerID: 118070

Reply By: Member - gimme (QLD) - Wednesday, Jun 29, 2005 at 19:25

Wednesday, Jun 29, 2005 at 19:25
From Noosa I head toward Imbil past the dam wall then head up through the back way, a very pleasant drive.
AnswerID: 118106

Sponsored Links