How uber cool am I?

Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 29, 2005 at 18:06
ThreadID: 24293 Views:1632 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Don't know? Well, let me tell you, it won't take long...

I have, as I type here this afternoon, the July edition of Overlander 4wd. They have run a test on a Mitsubishi Delica. There report is spot on, I cannot fault the article at all.

What's cool, is that I have had mine for over 2 years, before this report, which would make me a trend-setter, or sage, or someone worthwhile getting down on to your knees and praying to.

I am not really sure on the import status now that the federal government has changed some laws. The day after the law was passed, all the Delicas on the blocks in the car yards, rose by around $2000.00.

The unit in the Overlander magazine, is the same as ours, except we have removed the seats, and side steps. We put Rola Racks on the top, along with a Wolfie Kayak Loader ( just some bent square tubing!! ), and really DARK tinted glass. We also removed the pox mirror on the back, and I put a 100 watt reversing light there instead.

All in all, it's a good bus for Tracy & I, we just simply toss our gear in the back, don't have to stow it, dog goes in, and we're off...

Cheers

Wolfie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sand Man (SA) - Wednesday, Jun 29, 2005 at 18:33

Wednesday, Jun 29, 2005 at 18:33
Wolfie,

Ever since I first met you, I just knew you were a little bit different.
Here you were with that "black Maria" which looked cool and did everything the other vehicles did.

Then you crawled into your cocoon like tent and that looked different but OK as well. One could say you were a bit of a "trend-setter", although I couldn't agree to the sage concept.

And then mate, you go and blow it all away by telling us about your Apples.
REALLY!!!

Have a good one Ian.
Bill

I'm diagonally parked in a parallel Universe!

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 118097

Follow Up By: Lone Wolf - Wednesday, Jun 29, 2005 at 18:39

Wednesday, Jun 29, 2005 at 18:39
"by telling us about your Apples...."

Damn! I thought you had all forgotten...
FollowupID: 373297

Sponsored Links