Hot Topics

Submitted: Friday, Nov 29, 2002 at 01:00
ThreadID: 2496 Views:1896 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Question for David + Michell @ Explore Oz,,,when can we expect an upgrade on the hot topics,,seems that it has not been updated for months and months,,,,, Axel
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Nov 29, 2002 at 01:00

Friday, Nov 29, 2002 at 01:00
It's fair enough to hassle me about this, and I'm glad you do because it shows me (and the potential advertisers) that you like this part of the site.

You can look forward to Hot Topics on the following:
Vehicle Hot Shower Systems, 4WD Insurance, Bike Carriers and a new interest came in yesterday for Trailers...

These have all been committed to by sponsors and they start next month (December)!

Sorry for the wait everyone, I've been really stuffed around by sponsors with timing and budgets. In the last few months I've also turned my attention to revenue opportunites with increased product in the shop, the new banner campaigns, improvements to Membership system etc, writing a book, and still keeping on top of general site content updates (trek notes and trip preparation updates have been extensive) and also writing new policy documents such as our Terms of Use, Privavy Policy etc.

It's not your fault, but we are underesourced so some prioritising of tasks is necessary.
AnswerID: 9122

Follow Up By: Member - Jim - Friday, Nov 29, 2002 at 01:00

Michelle

Just keep plodding away, the site is just getting better and better.

Regards
FollowupID: 4568

Reply By: Sandy - Friday, Nov 29, 2002 at 01:00

I agree with Jim, Michelle, you're doing a gret job.
Love Mum
AnswerID: 9137

Sponsored Links