Thanks to the York Peninsula 4*4 Club

Submitted: Saturday, Jul 23, 2005 at 08:32
ThreadID: 24982 Views:1886 Replies:5 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Thanks to Roachy, and the crew from the YP Club for the fun in the Simpson,,

No damage sustailed in the Navara , nothing that I cannot fix personally

Had an absolute ball ,,thanks to Pat & Boys, Annette & Bill, and Boys, David, Paul, Les, Stewie & Linda, Pub & Barb, and to Warren and his family, to Birdsville

Email addresses bounce back to me ,, so pls email me so I can lock onto your addresses properly

Hey Roachy,, What about another " Turbo warm down " lesson

hehehehehe'

See you lot soon ,,

Lets do it again one day
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Saturday, Jul 23, 2005 at 09:29

Saturday, Jul 23, 2005 at 09:29
You're welcome mate; even though I should be thinking that you're all a pack of prykes for taking the pysss out of me about my "turbo warm down" lesson....mongrels ;-) hahaha

Guess you saw my post from last night about my various problems and their respective fixes......what a whanker.... (note that you have deliberately mis-spell any 'funny' words on here or they'll get 'beep'ed).....but you probably already know that too!!!!! lololol

Cheers mate and we'll look forward to seeing you over Wanthaggi way some day, eh?

Cheers

Roachie and family
AnswerID: 121720

Follow Up By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Saturday, Jul 23, 2005 at 10:57

Saturday, Jul 23, 2005 at 10:57
PS: you've already got my email addy mate.....I've got the 1st email from you to prove it!!!!!!!!!

Cya

FollowupID: 376894

Reply By: Member - aussichef (SA) - Saturday, Jul 23, 2005 at 09:42

Saturday, Jul 23, 2005 at 09:42
hi bucky
Seems like we missed the best part of the trip oh well maybe next time
my email is warren.lower@bigpond.com.au
got to send me some pics mate
looking @ a camera similar to yours on ebay
say hi to Ben
warren & family
AnswerID: 121721

Reply By: Patrolman Pat - Saturday, Jul 23, 2005 at 10:07

Saturday, Jul 23, 2005 at 10:07
Hi Bucky.
My email addy is okane@internode.on.net.

Of course the Navara got through unscathed, it is a Nissan after all.
AnswerID: 121724

Reply By: Member - Gerk Yorke Pen (SA) - Monday, Jul 25, 2005 at 09:49

Monday, Jul 25, 2005 at 09:49
Hi the "MEXICANS" Bucky & Benny Just got the Pootrol back in shape took quite a few hours getting the mud off inside and out. Will send the photos to you from mine and Davids camera cheers from Paul
AnswerID: 121887

Reply By: Member - 'Lucy' - Monday, Jul 25, 2005 at 14:15

Monday, Jul 25, 2005 at 14:15
Bucky

Do not under any circumstances let the YP 4WD club members 'suck you in'.

Roachies antics with the 'wires and fluids' should have been an eye opener of things to come if you keep associating with the likes of 'them'.

Watch that 'aussiechef' character has he always has a knife in his hand and as for the 'patrolman' well we left his kind far behind 220 years ago and what a good move that was - they are just a pile of ash in a little urn which we own.

Just remember if you go anywhere with Roachie again you will be sure to be lumbered with the Roach show' support trailer full to the brim with Oils, Coolants ( both the red and green type), spare parts, 30 kms of various thickness rolls of electrical wire, switches etc and your car will be topped up with rolls of electrical tape to stop it all from burning out.

Just stand back when he has a 'switch flicking- bonnet raising' episode as it can really get ugly.

( mate, he has serious 'tinkering' issues and they rubbing off on others)

Have a good one.
AnswerID: 121930

Sponsored Links