Owners Manual 3.0L DX 2000

Submitted: Monday, Dec 02, 2002 at 01:00
ThreadID: 2509 Views:1358 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
All,

Anyone happen to have a owners manual lying around they no longer require.

My Patrol (that I just purchased last week) did not come with one and the Nissan dealers are tell me I cannot buy a replacment!!!!!

I bought the truck privatley (not thru them so it may well be there way of saying POQ)

Thanks

Paul
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Andrew O - Monday, Dec 02, 2002 at 01:00

Monday, Dec 02, 2002 at 01:00
Paul,
I have the owners manual, which you are certainly welcome to copy. However, I recommend you head down to Dymocks and buy the Gregorys service guide for the GU 3.0 - or even easier, buy it from the Dymocks site on the web. This contains all the advice from the manual plus a whole heap more useful stuff.
Cheers
Andrew O
AnswerID: 9214

Follow Up By: Paul - Tuesday, Dec 03, 2002 at 01:00

Tuesday, Dec 03, 2002 at 01:00
Thanks for the advice........ I called Nissan HQ in Melboure......they went off searching for a part number and either couldn't find it or had none in stock.....so the lady I spoke too happened to have one infront of her which she offered to mail to me (no cost) !!!!

But....if it does not happen to turn up in a week or so.........

Thanks
FollowupID: 4650

Reply By: Axel + Karen - Monday, Dec 02, 2002 at 01:00

Monday, Dec 02, 2002 at 01:00
Paul, if no luck on the forum ,sugest you try auto wreckers,we have always managed to find the relevant owners manual and at a cheaper price [usualy 1or 2 $ max] than ordering from dealer,,last time we wanted one ,ford quoted $55,,,,took a couple of phone calls to wreckers to locate corect vehicle,,,is always handy then that you know a better /cheaper source of parts for your truck even if only the small items most dealers wont even order in if asked ,,ie.bits of trim ,ect.
AnswerID: 9235

Sponsored Links