happy new year....

Submitted: Monday, Jan 02, 2006 at 15:47
ThreadID: 29309 Views:1603 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello all, I hope your christmas and new year were safe and happy, we spent 10 fantastic days camping in the Strathbogie Ranges, and luckily Santa found us. The days were hot, but the creek adjacent to our camp sites provided fantastic relief as did the swmming in lake Nilahcoutie. Our christmas lunch of camp oven roasts - pork & lamb, baked bread, roasted chickens and salads was FANTASTIC we couldn't have gotten better had we gone out for lunch [even the flies kept away]

Thanks so much to Glenn who organised our Christmas Extravaganza and all our friends who came along to make it so memorable and enjoyable:

Glenn, James, Michele,
Jim, Tab, Christi, Ash, Penny & Diamond
Brian [the Bigfella] & Gay
Jimbo, Jenny, Val & Dave
Gavin, Brett, Monica and Eliana

Bigfella, it was great to sample your home brew, your stout was most enjoyable and I have word from those in the know, that your bourbon was pretty good too...

It was a great way to spend Christmas and New Year, here's hoping that 2006 allows us all to enjoy many more weekends/times away.

cheers

Lyn
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: gramps - Monday, Jan 02, 2006 at 15:50

Monday, Jan 02, 2006 at 15:50
Glad you guys had a great time. All the best for 2006 :)
AnswerID: 146318

Reply By: Member - JohnR (Vic)&Moses - Monday, Jan 02, 2006 at 18:20

Monday, Jan 02, 2006 at 18:20
G'day there and Happy New Year to the Als.

You must have narrowly missed Baz, Kerry and Venessa too who has been at Sheep Yard and to meet up with some others there - amongst them Howard (ACT) and I think Paul (ACT) too. Have met these guys before - Paul you would have at MS in March.

Those pics of the GU you sent that had a lengthening and cab 'reduction' looked great.

Look forward to catching up with the Diamonds, the Jimbos, the Glenns and others before too long too. Hope this year will be prosperous for all........
AnswerID: 146326

Sponsored Links