Beachlands Holiday Park

Submitted: Wednesday, Feb 01, 2006 at 09:37
ThreadID: 30311 Views:1687 Replies:4 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Hi All,
We're all off to the Beachlands Holiday Park In Busselton on the Labour Day long weekend and i was just wondering if anyone had stayed there and what their thoughts of it were, we'll be staying on a powered site with a Camper Trailer.

Thanks in Advance

Matt
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ro-dah-o (WA) - Wednesday, Feb 01, 2006 at 10:42

Wednesday, Feb 01, 2006 at 10:42
Used to live in Busso- Great choice, especially this time of the year once the kids and terrorists have left.

I used to have a bit to do with beach lands with the industry I worked in at Busselton and many of our customers that stayed at beachlands had only good things to say. The facilities are excellent, well priced (for Busso) and close to town, the beach and that wonderful Margaret River Region (just keep clear of the Cab Sav :)- get you in trouble they will LOLOL). Our business used to (and probably still do) be in partership with beachlands and we were constantly impressed with their service and facilities.

If your looking for some drives (4x4 kind) send me a MSG and Ill let you jknow of some good day drives, mainly coastal stuff but enjoyable.

Have fun, hope the weathers good for you, well be down pemberton way that weekend- practically neighbours :)

Mike
AnswerID: 152246

Follow Up By: Matt (W.A.) - Wednesday, Feb 01, 2006 at 20:43

Wednesday, Feb 01, 2006 at 20:43
Cheers Mike,
Thanks for the reply we're looking forward to the trip. Especially "Roughing It" in the Camper Trailer....Ha HA

Matt
FollowupID: 406051

Reply By: Member - Jack - Wednesday, Feb 01, 2006 at 12:04

Wednesday, Feb 01, 2006 at 12:04
Try this site.

Jack
The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get. (Lewis Carroll-Alice In Wonderland)

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 152256

Reply By: Member - Melissa - Wednesday, Feb 01, 2006 at 23:20

Wednesday, Feb 01, 2006 at 23:20
Hi Matt,

In-laws used to stay there quite regularly. They loved it but it gets VERY crowded during peak holiday periods which includes the Labour Day long weekend. So be prepared to have very close neighbours. Other than that high standard, easy access to beach and walking/riding distance into town if you're keen. The campsites for tents are right up by the main road so very noisy although they have now built a big limestone wall along this boundary. In the CT you'll be further back from the road so won't be too bad. Enjoy!

:o) Melissa
AnswerID: 152399

Follow Up By: Matt (W.A.) - Thursday, Feb 02, 2006 at 09:47

Thursday, Feb 02, 2006 at 09:47
Thanks for the reply Melissa,
I thought everywhere was busy on long weekends regardless of were you went!! Ha Ha
If you find a “secret spot” to go that’s not busy can you let me know too LOL, I promise not to tell anyone…….

Matt
FollowupID: 406178

Reply By: Alan (WA) - Thursday, Feb 02, 2006 at 10:39

Thursday, Feb 02, 2006 at 10:39
Hi Matt

We stayed at Beachlands quite a few times - but last time prob over 2 years ago now. Good memories. Well maintained - friendly service (Big4) - very happy. It's located very conveniently to everything I reckon. We have CT now - but when we stayed there, we had a tent - and were therefore up the main road end - also on a powered site. There is a big wall now and then swimming pool and spa between main camping areas and main road. Can't say the road traffic ever bothered me. We have two small kids - they had some reasonable play equipment - so we could sit back with an afternoon drink or 3 and let them do their thing within range.

Alan
AnswerID: 152475

Follow Up By: Matt (W.A.) - Thursday, Feb 02, 2006 at 21:57

Thursday, Feb 02, 2006 at 21:57
Thanks Alan,
Sounds like a great place for the Tin Lids ours are 7 and 11 so they’ll be in their element no doubt.

Matt
FollowupID: 406349

Sponsored Links