Pet-friendly caravan parks - Lakes Entrance

Submitted: Monday, Feb 27, 2006 at 11:56
ThreadID: 31201 Views:5514 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi folks - was wondering if anyone knows of any pet-friendly caravan parks around Lakes Entrance? I travel with a small female cross ( Jack Russel/Pomeranian) who is my truck guardian! Appreciate any input..regards
Bronco
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Atropos - Monday, Feb 27, 2006 at 12:51

Monday, Feb 27, 2006 at 12:51
Ok dont use Lakes Caravilla Caravan Park , it does take dogs but site is very poor no grass and may untidy perminant vans, their unpowered area would be ok for an overnight as its away from the main park.. we stayed xmas 2004 and left after 5 days having paid for TEN in advance when the bloke in the van next to us got all the power tools out and started a major building project. The place is not clean and the pick up after you dog rule is not enforced hence is a bit "pongie" we found it to be an unfriendly place

We had a look at "Eastern Beach caravan park" which seemed to be the best of the bunch they take dogs but not at Xmas or Easter

Hope that helps a little

regards
John

AnswerID: 157289

Reply By: fozzy - Tuesday, Feb 28, 2006 at 11:39

Tuesday, Feb 28, 2006 at 11:39
bronco2
there is one on the melbourne side of lakes on the right hand side (coming from melb)-stayed in a cabin where dog was allowed inside. very friendly people and clean facilities. cabin was close to rd so can hear trucks if light sleeper. cant let dog off lead on grounds which is pretty standard. 5 min drive to town
cant remeber name but think it has big fish outside on rd.
check with tourism there as they have a big list of dog friendly places-perhaps they could fax you-i had list which we picked up from info centre just over bridge on left(coming from melb)
cheers
fozzy
AnswerID: 157493

Sponsored Links