Camper Trailers

Submitted: Friday, Jan 31, 2003 at 11:47
ThreadID: 3171 Views:1640 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Apart from the trading Post, can anyone suggest a source for private sales of camper trailers?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - David - Friday, Jan 31, 2003 at 11:56

Friday, Jan 31, 2003 at 11:56
Drew,

I would love to say the Adventure Trader there are currently a few ad's in it however I know that you have already looked. At least I can give it a bit of a plug.

David
AnswerID: 12251

Reply By: Old Soldier - Friday, Jan 31, 2003 at 12:00

Friday, Jan 31, 2003 at 12:00
G'day Drew,

I suggest you join the Aussie Camper Trailers group at:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/campertrailers/

Apart from being a good source of knowledge on this marvellous outdoor pastime, they are a good bunch of people, and there is a section for buying /selling on their own website at:

http://www.campertrailers.org/

I was at this site 10 minutes ago, and there a couple of units for sale

If you are getting involved in the wonderful world of camper trailers - this is the place to be.

enjoy the bush

DennisN
AnswerID: 12253

Follow Up By: Drew - Friday, Jan 31, 2003 at 12:05

Friday, Jan 31, 2003 at 12:05
Thanks

I had previously joined that group but the email became too much. I have today rejoined it and changed my settings to not receive mail. I had a look at campertrailers.org as well yesterday and had seen the ads there. I did find the site a little difficult to navigate but with perserverance worked it out.
FollowupID: 7103

Reply By: Old Soldier - Friday, Jan 31, 2003 at 12:14

Friday, Jan 31, 2003 at 12:14
G'day again Drew,

Yep - never put yourself on anybody's email list as you have learned by hard experience :) :)

I would agree on navigation problems on their website, but they are a great bunch of dedicated amateurs who are currently going through a very steep learning curve with the development of that new website .

I am sure they will get it better as they learn. :)

I enjoy visiting their forum, and find the members of the group very helpful with all aspects of camper trailers.

Hope you find the one you are after soon, it's a great way to get "out there"

Enjoy the bush

DennisN
AnswerID: 12254

Sponsored Links