Painting trip - Vic High Country

Submitted: Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 15:29
ThreadID: 31761 Views:1650 Replies:3 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Hi folks!
Well, as you regulars will know, I'm a free-lance Australian landscape artist/illustrator, so travel a hell of a lot finding spots to photograph or paint. Recently visited the High Country ( up around Mt. Bogong / Snowy Plains area) and completed a collection of oils depicting the area up there. Had a look at the old cattle trails...great country! My rig is a Toyota 4Runner 4x4 and a recently aquired off-road camper/trailer (custom built by TrailerMade Campers - Mooroolbark) The camper performed extremely well, and got me into places I could'nt go with my old conventional poptop! I can now see how you guys get so passionate about camper/trailers! I do not profess to be an Óff-roader"but can see how the bug bites before too long! For me, the camper/trailer is the answer..comfortable and reliable off the beaten track. I still have the old poptop, but she is now religated to those quick trips to the coast when the fishing bug bites! By the way, if anyone is interested, the paintings I did of the High country are on computer, so I can send pics if interested. Just give me a holler thru my email...Cheers, happy camping!
Bronco
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Crazy Dog (QLD) - Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 18:11

Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 18:11
Yo Bronco,

Are you a member yet? Naughty naughty, - Need to join so we can get your email thru the members area but for now what it is ?

Looking 4ward to checking your paintings out...

AnswerID: 160693

Follow Up By: Bronco2 - Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 19:10

Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 19:10
Hi mate!
Well, yes, naughty of me, I guess...but will, I promise!
Now, my email is: rel93598@bigpond.net.au...drop me a line and I will send some pics to you.
Regards
Bronco
FollowupID: 415511

Follow Up By: Member - Omaroo (NSW) - Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 19:14

Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 19:14
Hi Bronco :)

We have a place near the High Country, and the whole area is near and dear to our hearts. If you don't mind I'll send you my email address as well to see a few of your pics.

Do you have plans to put up a website?

Cheers
Chris
FollowupID: 415512

Follow Up By: Member - Omaroo (NSW) - Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 19:51

Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 19:51
Thanks for the emails Ray :)

I really like your painting style. Makes me think of the area - that's for sure. Looks like a great studio you have there too!

Cheers
Chris
FollowupID: 415521

Reply By: Al & Mrs Al (Vic) - Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 18:21

Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 18:21
Hi Bronco

loved the pic you emailed me the other day, do you have any work in the MAD gallery in Lancefield? There's a few art shows coming up in the area in the next few months, Romsey normally has a reasonably big one.

cheers

Lyn
AnswerID: 160695

Reply By: Bronco2 - Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 19:13

Wednesday, Mar 15, 2006 at 19:13
Hi there!
Glad you liked the painting.....no, have not got any entries in any art shows at the moment..too busy creating them! My email is: rel93598@bigpond.net.au, so drop me a line, and I will send a couiple more pics to you for your perusal!
Regards
Ray
AnswerID: 160710

Sponsored Links