nissan gu 4-2 tray back

Submitted: Thursday, Mar 16, 2006 at 19:26
ThreadID: 31813 Views:1463 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
interested in any feed back with reguards my new vehicle. Ie what do you recomend as spair parts to carry on extended trips. i have no idea with reguards nissans. and am also interested in suspention lifts up to 3-4 ins etc
any help greatfully recieved.
thanks don
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Exploder - Thursday, Mar 16, 2006 at 22:06

Thursday, Mar 16, 2006 at 22:06
A Nissan is like a Ford you don’t need spares. LOL

It’s all the same with every 4WD when travelling
A half decent tool kit, doesn’t need to be Snap-on gear, but a selection, like sockets and combination spanners to suet you car, screwdrivers, vice grips, I think you get the pitcher.

Top & bottom radiator hoses if you are not sure of their age, if going remote then defiantly take a spare set of hoses, belt’s, fuel filter. Also some cable ties and gafa tape, can of CRC, “Start Ya basted” a top up bottle of Engine oil a selection of nut’s and bolt’s.

That’s about all I can think of off the top I my head somebody else will probably list some stuff I forgot.

Suspension= OME, TJM, Lovlles ECT, every body has a opinion on what is the best but mostly you just need to find out for yourself. I have 2-inch rased Lovell’s and RANCHO shocks and am happy with them.

AnswerID: 161028

Reply By: Member - Troll 81 (QLD) - Friday, Mar 17, 2006 at 08:28

Friday, Mar 17, 2006 at 08:28
Fuses, take lots of fuses. I always go through fuses do to me doing something wrong with the inverter or something else. You can never have too many fuses
AnswerID: 161079

Reply By: Member - JohnR (Vic)&Moses - Friday, Mar 17, 2006 at 22:13

Friday, Mar 17, 2006 at 22:13
donnnnny make sure you get your top suspension mounts strengthened. By that I mean they need to be kept to position as they can be pushed up if you beef up the suspension much they can tear out of the chassis. Get that in order first and make sure the shockers match the longer springs.
AnswerID: 161248

Sponsored Links