Pathy ABS Control Unit??

Submitted: Sunday, Mar 19, 2006 at 14:47
ThreadID: 31899 Views:2031 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Light came on last weekend on the way home from bush. OK, have cleaned sensor, reset computer, and light came back on. Hubby (Mechanic) has the details of what the indicator lights on the ABS Control Unit have diagnosed........BUT we can't find the ABS Control Unit!!!! Does anyone know where on the Nissan Pathfinder it is situated??? Please.......any help would be appreciated!! - Jo
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: johannagoanna - Sunday, Mar 19, 2006 at 15:43

Sunday, Mar 19, 2006 at 15:43
Please, somebody must have an idea.......we are getting very desperate. OR is everyone else as stupid as us!!!!! - Jo
AnswerID: 161512

Reply By: theshadows - Sunday, Mar 19, 2006 at 16:07

Sunday, Mar 19, 2006 at 16:07
I cannot help you on location as nissan moved the unit from model to model.
It will be inside some where silly like behind the passenger side rear seat shoved in fender or the normal spot is the passenger side front floor under the carpet and a fake floor. { buried with the AT computer and ECU unit} .

The good news is the system is really simple and bullet proof and most of the time the fault is because of low fluild in the brake system or the float and trigger system has failed in the same spot.

Just remeber when you test the system to get the car up over 30 kms before you read the codes.
shadow
AnswerID: 161518

Follow Up By: andymitch - Sunday, Mar 19, 2006 at 21:49

Sunday, Mar 19, 2006 at 21:49
I have a simular problem with my '91 Pajero. ABS light keeps comming on and remaining on. Code indicates G Scenser. this has been replaced but ABS warning light still comes on. Doesn't seem to effect brake operation. Any help would be appreciated.
Andy
FollowupID: 416299

Sponsored Links