Albury Wodonga Caravan, Camping,4WD, Fishing & Boat Sho

Submitted: Monday, Mar 20, 2006 at 08:27
ThreadID: 31919 Views:3125 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
It.s on next Friday Saturday and Sunday. Built the track on Sunday and it looks great! Some of the more hardcore members of our club will be putting their vehicles across some of the more difficult obstacles as well as a more normal 4wd track for the average person. I believe some of the "Ozrock" rockcrawlers will be on display and may tackle the course also. Apparently there will be a freestyle mx show on the hour on the Saturday only. If you do decide to go drop into the Albury Wodonga 4WD club tent and say gidday. Rides will be available around the track for a gold coin donation, proceeds of which go towards the kids xmas party etc.

http://www.ruralscene.com.au/

cheers
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Brian (Gold Coast) - Monday, Mar 20, 2006 at 08:39

Monday, Mar 20, 2006 at 08:39
madcow
we just had the same show this weekend here on the Gold Coast. Our club did the same as you've done and put a display track together, my wife and I were there for the three days. It's a great way to have fun, attract new members and undo a bit of the media damage that us 4wd'ers cop!
AnswerID: 161616

Follow Up By: madcow - Monday, Mar 20, 2006 at 08:42

Monday, Mar 20, 2006 at 08:42
It is a good weekend and some usually camp over and it is the only time of the year when all the members get to catch up and chew the fat as well as the exhibitors. The promoter does a pretty good job of it.
FollowupID: 416335

Reply By: Leroy - Monday, Mar 20, 2006 at 08:45

Monday, Mar 20, 2006 at 08:45
I've been trying to go to this for the last couple of years and I always have something on including this year.....even upsetting my partener as her birthday falls on or near the Clipsal 500 every year lol.

Leroy
AnswerID: 161617

Sponsored Links