nolian,re tamala station

Submitted: Sunday, Mar 26, 2006 at 15:45
ThreadID: 32177 Views:1894 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
g'day nolian,further to your questions on shark bay etc. here is a photo of a camp spot on tamala station up near giraud point. hope this wets your appetite. cheers sparra!MPG:9!
no good being the richest man in the cemetry

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Rick (S.A.) - Sunday, Mar 26, 2006 at 15:59

Sunday, Mar 26, 2006 at 15:59
G'day Sparra,

You may recall that last year you sent me a pic of Prominent Hill cairn, at the southern edge of L Eyre.

Well, I never did get there on that trip as we had terrible tyre trouble that buggered our travel plans on the 80 series. However, your pic on your members section of Warburton Ck at Kalamurina made me wonder if you got back to the lake or your old survey traverses recently?

Me? I'm off at Easter to travel up the Cooper Creek with a bunch of other people. We hope to cross the explorer McKinlay's tracks & maybe see some of the 12 trees he blazed while looking for Burke & Wills in 1861.

Cheers

AnswerID: 162968

Follow Up By: Member - sparra - Sunday, Mar 26, 2006 at 16:33

Sunday, Mar 26, 2006 at 16:33
g'day rick, no i never went into lake eyre again on the trip last year.this july a small group of us are to try and find some aboriginal rockholes in the great sandy desert that explorer david carnegie visited. also i am heading accross the anne beadell in late august to meet up with mates in alice springs then accross the simpson into qld. your easter trip sounds good. cheers sparra
no good being the richest man in the cemetry

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 417732

Sponsored Links