OSI map upload

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 01, 2006 at 02:09
ThreadID: 32403 Views:1278 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I have surprised my self. Just received Raster 50K sth West WA DVD & have successfully loaded it to Osi Ex.

It didn't work at first cause I was copying the Map *OZF2 files first, tried several times, no luck. Then Did the instructions backwards & loaded Index map directory, then name search data base, Finally the map & calibration files. All worked after that. I started with the Map files.

I have Raster 250k b4 this upgrade but had the pleasure of David (EX OZ) help me(he did it) configure it.

This may help some one or not.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: The Explorer - Saturday, Apr 01, 2006 at 11:05

Saturday, Apr 01, 2006 at 11:05
Hello Rox
What exactly was the probelm when copying the OZF files as it should make no difference what order you copy files from disc ie what error message were you getting. Not that it really matters if all is OK now...would just like to know in case the probelm is at my end. I recenly had a probelm with the
Kimberly 50K DVD
(bad batch that could not be copied to hard drive from DVD) which I have resolved (I hope).
Cheers
Greg
I sent one final shout after him to stick to the track, to which he replied “All right,” That was the last ever seen of Gibson - E Giles 23 April 1874

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 164233

Follow Up By: Member- Rox (WA) - Saturday, Apr 01, 2006 at 15:52

Saturday, Apr 01, 2006 at 15:52
When I copied the whole OZF files after Selecting first, it just wouldn't do it.
The hour glass came on then all the highlighted map & map files unhighlighted them selves 3 times
FollowupID: 419143

Sponsored Links