"Best Deals" Register - How about it??

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 08, 2006 at 23:15
ThreadID: 32693 Views:1745 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Well I've just purchased a new s/h HZJ105 cruiser and have spent the best part of a week cruising (no pun intended) the WWW looking for the best deals on all the accessories that I want to fit to my cruiser. Now I've picked up a couple of good bargains but I'm sure there are heaps of people on this forum that also know some bloke or some little store etc that sells this and that at really good prices. I know I got a real bargain of a bushranger compresor from member Eric 12 months ago (where has he gone??).

This is the sort of thing that I reckon we should have a special page for, where people can list a bargain price they got and where from (How about it Dave?). Then all other users can use that business. I'm all for business owners that are prepared to offer deals and not the (typically) highly inflated Regular Retail Price. I tell you know if a business had a decent special on I'm sure they would sell plenty more once everyone form this site heard about it. Now I'm talking 4x4 related stuff not leg razors or vacuum cleaners (or shoe laces for that matter...Truckster!!).

If an advertiser on this website see's a product they sell being sold for less somewhere else than maybe they could advertise that they will match it or better it (if possible). Everyone is a winner.

So what do ya's reckon?????
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Footloose - Sunday, Apr 09, 2006 at 08:19

Sunday, Apr 09, 2006 at 08:19
Or a special advertisers page where an advertiser could advertise specials as you describe? Hmmm....
AnswerID: 165900

Reply By: Big Kidz (Andrew & Jen) - Sunday, Apr 09, 2006 at 08:43

Sunday, Apr 09, 2006 at 08:43
Dunno where Eric has gone but he is goin' Go Kartin' tomorrow night - he is known on EO as Rock Crawler now.
AnswerID: 165903

Sponsored Links