Uneducated 4X4 tax expert

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 00:06
ThreadID: 32773 Views:1616 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Just found this B.S in a Reply to the news Item in a readers comment section of a Brisbane news paper, my answer is below his .

Quote : Subject: 4WD tax breaks in danger
Comment: It is about time that our Government declared war on 4WDs (aka urban assault vehicles or weapons of mass destruction) . They are heavy, uneconomic and generally driven aggressively & selfishly. They have been proven unsafe to the occupants and all other road users. The continuing tax concession should be removed immediately and applied to fuel efficient and hybrid vehicles. They should be banned except for a few remote areas

---------------------------------------------
My Reply
David Wyatt, You would have to be the most ill informed expert on what's safe and what's not,I own and drive a 4x4,I do not drive aggressively or selfishly. You go on to say banned but for a few remote area's, now who's being selfish,you want to deprive others of a suitable and safe vehicle to tow caravans and trailers , and you also waffle on about so much B.S .I get the strong impression your an unemployed dole bludger that wants a bit of publicity,jump on the band wagon with all the other fools, to put it bluntly your a moron
gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Kiwi Kia - Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 07:09

Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 07:09
You have called this guy an 'expert'.

Ex - as in has been

Spurt - as in drip under pressure ?

Yep, thats about right I reckon.
AnswerID: 166347

Reply By: Member - Davoe (Widgiemooltha) - Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 08:22

Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 08:22
Dont worry about it all mnor of idiots write to the papers. Here In the kalgoorlie miner some clown complained about the pit expanding weswards towards town and they commented it would make alot more sense to expand East away from town ----------------- Except there is no gold there. They also claimed that once the damn superpit closed down there house price would go up due to no nearby mining activity. (one drive through Coolgardie will show the effect of lack of mining activity)
AnswerID: 166361

Reply By: Member - Peter R (QLD) - Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 08:34

Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006 at 08:34
It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.
- Samuel Adams

Pedro
AnswerID: 166365

Sponsored Links