A quick Anzac-tyre steps story

Submitted: Monday, Apr 24, 2006 at 19:26
ThreadID: 33200 Views:1791 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
My 29yo daughter is visiting and the talk got around to kids in Anzac day parades. "Well darling" says mum, "you could march with your grandfathers medals". Stunned silence. "Did your dad get medals in the war ? I've never seen them."
Kids think they know it all.

Bought some el cheapo tyre steps today. Vertically challenged I guess. Have to return them on Wed. They were defective (and probably dangerous !) , so the well known shopping chain had just put them up on the shelves for someone else to buy. I would have been better trying my luck on Ebay. Heavans only knows why I bothered, except thats the only way I'll ever see the roof of my vehicle I guess :))
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ZUKISCOOTERX90(QLD-MEMBER) - Monday, Apr 24, 2006 at 19:40

Monday, Apr 24, 2006 at 19:40
Hi ,Footy kid's they are priceless arn't they .you can get step ladders you know for those whom are V. challenged.Cheer's Bob.
AnswerID: 168751

Follow Up By: Footloose - Monday, Apr 24, 2006 at 19:48

Monday, Apr 24, 2006 at 19:48
Bob, yes kids are priceless. We've been blessed, neither of them are doing what we'd of chosen for them, but everyone tells us they're nice people. In the end that's all you can hope for I guess. Both are working their tails off, both have never given us problems of the type that so many parents have to deal with these days.
Yep, got stepladder and ladder, but very slopy ground here. Garage converted to workshop and carport is too low :))
FollowupID: 424132

Sponsored Links