My first time

Submitted: Friday, Apr 28, 2006 at 19:49
ThreadID: 33332 Views:1821 Replies:6 FollowUps:10
This Thread has been Archived
I had been searching for what seemed like ages and there on my computer screen were the curves exactly as I had imagined them.

Next to the photograph was a contact telephone number so I tentatively rang "jaylaj" for more information. I instantly found out her real name was Teresa and as things seemed to be going quite well I decided to jump right in and ask to ask her dimensions - They were perfect!

I was new to this, so my first attempt to win her was a bit clumsy, but luckily I had a mate who was far more experienced than I, and he offered some very good advice on best how to deal with the situation, therefore increasing my chances of making the object of my desire mine and taking her home with me.

Armed with my increased knowledge and confidence I made her an offer which she couldn't refuse - one which I hoped would intimidate any other potential suitors, and I nervously waited for confirmation that I had, indeed, won the day.

Then, there it was - approval of my advances and an offer to meet the very next day to consummate our burgeoning, yet ephemeral relationship. Carefully I wrote down her address and recorded the time for our rendezvous and went off to bed comfortable in the knowledge that both of us were about to venture deeper into unexplored territory for the first time, as she was also a virgin.

I awoke in the morning with a sense of nervous excitement. That 'something' that had been missing in my life for what seemed like so long, that 'experience' that everyone else seemed to be having on a regular basis would soon be mine. After today I would somehow be a more rounded person, comfortable that when 'that' topic came up in conversation, as it did so often, I could easily slip into the discussion and add my 'story' to the numerous tales that seemed to be bragged about amongst the boys. And somehow I knew that although today was only my first time there would be many others to come.

It took what seemed like ages to get myself prepared, but I really wanted to make this go as smoothly as possible for both of us. Finally I was ready for the short drive.

I knew the area, so finding the address was not a difficult exercise. Being an inner suburb there seemed to be very little parking so a quick phone call to Teresa for advice was warranted. She sounded quite pleased, and somehow relieved that I was actually close by and suggested that I should simply park in the lane behind her building where she would meet me. I slowly edged my way along the narrow cobblestone laneway anxious for my first glimpse at my prize.

Finally, after twenty four hours which had seemed like an eternity my eyes were devouring every inch of those curves. Would the picture be better than real life and all my hopes dashed? It didn't take long to determine that although the object of my desire was by no means pristine I was getting a bargain for the price. Now all I had to do was had over the wad of banknotes in my wallet, get a receipt and load her in my trailer making sure to tie her down securely for the trip home.

As I looked in my rear view as whilst driving out of the laneway my final vision of Teresa was her leaning up against the wall with a satisfied look in her eyes and a calming cigarette in her mouth after her first time. I looked into my own eyes and saw that same look of satisfaction and for some strange reason I also felt like a cigarette for the first time in twenty odd years.

Yes, ebay is a wonderful thing and with a bit of a touch up the new reception desk will look grand in the entrance to our new office.

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: boogyman - Friday, Apr 28, 2006 at 20:06

Friday, Apr 28, 2006 at 20:06
for a minute there i thought it was a friday funny...........lol
congrats on the purchase and losing you virginity...????
AnswerID: 169556

Reply By: Bonz (Vic) - Friday, Apr 28, 2006 at 20:10

Friday, Apr 28, 2006 at 20:10
Hope you didnt need to remove her _Affordable_Storage_Drawers.aspx
Time is an illusion produced by the passage of history

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 169558

Follow Up By: Des Lexic - Friday, Apr 28, 2006 at 22:31

Friday, Apr 28, 2006 at 22:31
He obviously never felt how firm her legs were either. I wonder if they stood squarely apart when he laid her in the trailer. I wonder if she struggled when he lashed her down. I wonder if he covered her with a blanket. Who lost their virginity and so the questions continue. Did he do the right thing and christen her or does she lay discarded and forlorn from some uncaring bondage. OH Wombat is she at least above the age of consent?
FollowupID: 424942

Follow Up By: Wombat - Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 14:52

Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 14:52
She doesn't have _Affordable_Storage_Drawers.aspx . . . but there are marks where they used to be - sort of like a VPL.

She has no legs Des and she is defininately above the age of consent. Just cleaning her up now.
FollowupID: 425003

Reply By: Jimbo - Friday, Apr 28, 2006 at 20:20

Friday, Apr 28, 2006 at 20:20
Don't give up your day job Wombie.

You're not going to make it as a writer LOL.
AnswerID: 169563

Reply By: Gramps (NSW) - Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 00:52

Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 00:52
hahaha good one Wombat. You've been very quiet lately but that makes up for it.

Regards
AnswerID: 169611

Follow Up By: Wombat - Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 14:53

Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 14:53
Gunna be quieter after next friday Al.
FollowupID: 425004

Reply By: Truckster (Vic) - Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 01:31

Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 01:31
Can someone edit all that down to 25 words or less and let me know what its all about
AnswerID: 169615

Follow Up By: Gramps (NSW) - Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 01:43

Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 01:43
Wombat's been nibbling those funny mushrooms again :))))
FollowupID: 424962

Follow Up By: Bonz (Vic) - Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 08:36

Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 08:36
25 Words

Wombat is scared of using ebay and has finally succumbed to the lure of the online bargain and opened the floodgates of temptation to spend.
Time is an illusion produced by the passage of history

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 424973

Follow Up By: Mad Dog (Australia) - Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 09:18

Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 09:18
oh the spending is just beginning, new chair, ultra smooth no scratch floor protectors, dual pen holders, Pirelli calender (might have to kill someone for that)
new Mac computer, new telephone...oh when will it end
FollowupID: 424980

Follow Up By: Wombat - Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 14:55

Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 14:55
I really need to buy a good strong lock for the door Ray - something to keep the riff raff in funny painted busses out.

. . . . or maybe I might buy a barbeque on ebay!
FollowupID: 425005

Follow Up By: Mad Dog (Australia) - Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 15:01

Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 15:01
Yes well locks help to keep the honest honest but what can be done about dodgy characters selling BBQ's on ebay is more difficult.
FollowupID: 425007

Reply By: Mad Dog (Australia) - Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 08:48

Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 08:48
Wow, at last EO is getting interesting again, good work.
AnswerID: 169633

Follow Up By: 3.0turbob - Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 09:11

Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 09:11
Yeah, I was starting to tremble and break out in a hot sweat, looking over my shoulder.
FollowupID: 424977

Follow Up By: Wombat - Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 14:57

Saturday, Apr 29, 2006 at 14:57
I hear a rumour that Robert Greene may be coming back soon, if he can get his wife out of the hole that he dug next to the fire for her to cook in the wok.
FollowupID: 425006

Sponsored Links