Rhino Boat Rack

Submitted: Wednesday, Feb 12, 2003 at 11:29
ThreadID: 3341 Views:1940 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Seen the Rhino Boat Rack advertised in my local fishing mag. Allows you easily load and off load your car topper tinny - apparently. Any feedback on these??
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: h-bare - Thursday, Feb 13, 2003 at 12:50

Thursday, Feb 13, 2003 at 12:50
We have the Rhino boat rack fitted to our 100 series.The rack is mounted to a Load Rail[Newcastle] heavy duty roof rack and the whole setup is great! I can load and unload our 12' tinnie by myself. We took it to Tassie in 2001-2002 for 7 months and had no problems at all just keep an eye on the tie down straps. We are now in W.A. with it, it took 5 months to get here via the Flinders Ranges,Innaminka,Birdsville[inside track & old Strzeleci track],Lake Eyre and Eyre Peninsula etc. so we have given it a pretty fair test and it has come through with flying colours. We carry all our boating gear[oars,life jackets,anchors,ropes,fishing rods etc] strapped to the seats of the boat and only carry the motor[6hp] and fuel tank in the wagon.We tow a Jayco Hawk camper as well which we have modified quite a lot and it has handled the trips pretty well also.Hope this answers your querie if not give me an e-mail can send you some photos of our set up
AnswerID: 13029

Sponsored Links