Kind of related to track closes near Lithgow...

Submitted: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 at 13:22
ThreadID: 33495 Views:1493 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Folks,

This is a carry-on from a followup I posted a few threads back with regards to the extension of the Gardens of Stone Nat. Park near Lithgow.

I for one have written a few letters, and sent off a couple of emails, but basically feel it is not having any effect

Is there a group out there that records who sends what to whome, so there is a refence in the future? It is all OK to say "I did this" and "I know such and such sent a letter to", but who really knows what is going on?

I think that is where the environmentalists have it all over us. They have a group of people that they can call on to write letters, or send emails, in such numbers as to have some effect. We, as people that want to actually enjoy the environment, don't.

There must be a central group out there......somewhere.....

Chump
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member JD- Wednesday, May 03, 2006 at 14:44

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 at 14:44
Hi Chump_boy,
There are people lobbying wright now for our freedom in the bush! such as Jon Jenkins..you can send emails to him at his office,Then you have the NSW&ACT four wheeldrive movement,..who represent all the afiliated clubs..Then your got the greater sydney regional council..which has representives from most of the clubs organising track repair..amoungst other things..the first thing to do is get yourself afilliated and take it from there..Most times these things are under your nose...but because its so close you can't see it....Get Active.
JD
AnswerID: 170449

Follow Up By: Richard W (NSW) - Wednesday, May 03, 2006 at 17:59

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 at 17:59
As JD said
FollowupID: 425898

Sponsored Links